OverviewLocated in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh is this gloriously scenic valley of Tirthan that attracts many tourists every year owing to the beauty of colorful and vibrant flowers in the summers and the snow covered peaks during the winters. The small town of Jibhi, another offbeat destination in Himachal is a one stop spot for all that's fun and beautiful. Adventurous treks, snowfalls, frozen lakes, apple orchards, and bonfires are some of the many things that the small town of Jibhi offers.
Day:0: Overnight Volvo Journey From Delhi to Aut.
– Board aBus from Delhi and take an Overnight Journey to Aut.
– Reach Aut early in the Morning and take a Drive to the Beautiful Village of Jibhi.
Day:1: Pickup from Aut to Jibhi.
– Reach Jibhi in the morning and check-in the hotel.
– Eat a Sumptuous Breakfast and take some Rest.
– Rest is followed by local sightseeing in Jibhi: Jibhi Waterfall, Mini Thailand, Jalori Pass, Sojha and Raghupur Fort.
– Bonfire and dinner in Jibhi followed by tasty dinner and a good night’s sleep.
Day:2: Jibhi to Tirthan Valley.
– Eat breakfast in the morning and leave for a ride across the rest of the Tirthan Valley.
– Visit Chaini Kothi Temple, Choi Waterfall, and Shringa Rishi Temple.
– Hop on a bus from Aut in the evening and leave for an overnight journey to Delhi.
₹6,650.00 / Person
- Volvo Tickets From and To
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary By Individual Cab Pick and Drop
- Hotel, Homestay or Cottages for Stay
- Parking, Toll, Driver Charges
- Meal Breakfast and Dinner (No Travelling Meals )
- 5% GST Extra
- Any Food or Bavrage Charge
- Any Entry Fee for View Point
- Anything which is not Mention in Inclusion
●Where is Jibhi located?
Jibhi is located in the Tirthan Valley of Himachal Pradesh.
●How to reach Jibhi from Aut?
Aut to Jibhi is about a 1.5 hour drive. You can cover the distance with your own car as there is a proper motorable road or you can take a taxi.
●What is the difference between Jibhi and Tirthan Valley?
Tirthan Valley is a valley in Himachal Pradesh that comprises many small villages and towns and Jibhi is one of them.
●Does it snow in Jibhi?
Yes, Jibhi encounters frequent snowfalls in winter between the months of December to February.
●Is mobile network good in Jibhi?
Yes, people generally don’t complain of poor mobile networks in Jibhi.
●Is Jibhi a good destination for solo travelers?
Jibhi is one of the safest spots in India for solo travelers. It is home to many good AirBnBs and good and simple guesthouses to host people from all across the world.