OverviewThere are several well-known mountain resorts in Himachal Pradesh. In the summer, when the heat of the lowlands is unbearable, many tourists flock to these hill stations. This causes popular destinations like Shimla and Manali to become overrun with tourists, diminishing their appeal, especially to those seeking unique experiences. However, the state of Himachal Pradesh contains some hidden jewels that are ideal for escaping the heat. One such location is Rewalsar. Located near Mandi, Rewalsar is a holy site that also makes for a great summer vacation. If you plan a trip to Himachal Pradesh, Rewalsar is a must-visit spot.
Day:0: Overnight journey From Delhi to Mandi
● The day marks the Overnight Volvo journey from Delhi to Mandi, And
● You will be reaching Mandi. From there, the itinerary will kick off.
Day:1: Pickup From Mandi and full day visit
● Pickup from Mandi Bus Stand to Rewalsar.
● After some rest, visit the monastery and catch a glimpse of the culture and surroundings.
● You may hope to see the beautiful Rewalsar Lake. When one visits this location, one will get
the opportunity to learn about the past of Rewalsar Lake. Access to Rewalsar lake is restricted
because of the great sanctity of the surrounding area. Many flags flutter on the opposite shore
of the lake, adding a splash of color and painting a picturesque image for scenery lovers.
● Many out-of-towners flock to the area around the lake because of the proximity to popular
tourist destinations like a Hindu temple and a Gurudwara.
● Those with a penchant for retail therapy will easily find quaint boutiques stocked with unique
gifts and souvenirs, such as stunning Tibetan paintings and other works of art.
● Tibetan cuisine, including delicious momos, is available at various eateries.
● Check-in at the hotel. Stay and have Dinner at Rewalsar.
Day:2: Visit Naina Devi Temple
● After fulfilling breakfast, you can trek to visit the Naina temple.
● To get to Kamrunaag, you'll pass the PirPanjal and Dhauladhar mountain chains. And if
you're a fan of mountainous regions with overlapping ranges, you're in for a treat. Karuna has
a GPS-determined altitude of 2,950 meters.
● Almost every hill station has a place nearby that isn't as well known but is essential and
beautiful. You decide if you can make friends with the locals and find these places.
● On a hill near Rewalsar is the Naina Devi temple, which is also a jewel. Offer your prayers
here. In the morning, the temple often serves Bhandara (meal) to visitors. There will be open
Bhandara time for anyone until 2 pm.
This trip will undoubtedly leave an ever-lasting imprint on you. This refreshing one-night and two
days trip will bring you tranquillity. Hopefully, this could be the next best trip on your bucket list.
₹6,350.00 / Person
- Volvo Tickets From and To
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary By Individual Cab Pick and Drop
- Hotel, Homestay or Cottages for Stay
- Parking, Toll, Driver Charges
- Meal Breakfast and Dinner (No Travelling Meals )
- 5% GST Extra
- Any Food or Bavrage Charge
- Any Entry Fee for View Point
- Anything which is not Mention in Inclusion
How much would it cost to travel from Delhi to Rewalsar?
Taking a night bus from Delhi to Rewalsar is the most affordable option, with fares between 1,700
and 2,700 and a travel time of 11 hours and 52 minutes.
How quickly can I get from Delhi to Rewalsar?
From Delhi to Rewalsar, the quickest and most expensive route is by air and taxi, which takes 5 hours
and 24 minutes and costs between 5,500 and 8,500 rupees.
Which are the places to stay in the neighborhood of Rewalsar?
Rewalsar has more than 13 hotels to choose from. Rates per night start from 7,500.
Just how far is it from Delhi to Rewalsar?
To get from Delhi to Rewalsar is 482 kilometers. The driving time is 11 hours.