OverviewKasol is a small town in India's Parvati Valley that has earned the nickname Mini Israel of India due to its picturesque setting along the Parvati River. Kheerganga, Grahan, Chalal, Rasol, and longer treks like Pin Parvati Pass, Sar Pass, etc., are just a few of the main trails in the area. There are also many lively cafes in the area. The adjacent Malana hamlet, the towns of Kalga and Pulga, the city of Manikaran, and a few waterfalls, among them Rudranag, are well worth seeing. Tosh hamlet, in Himachal Pradesh, is a hidden gem that offers stunning vistas of the snow- capped Himalayas and gushing waterfalls from its perch on the valley rim at an altitude of 7,874 feet. Located in Himachal Pradesh, Tosh Valley is a popular trekking destination thanks to the presence of the River Tosh, a tributary of the River Parvati. Why is Kasol Travellers heaven? You know you're not in the city anymore when you feel the chilly wind on your face and see the snow-capped mountains rising in the distance. This tranquil hike leads you through the woods next to Tosh and ends with the thundering waterfall known as the Tosh Waterfall, where you may bathe your tired feet in the clear, refreshing water. The seasons bring dramatic shifts in the Tosh climate. It snows early and often in the winter in the Tosh settlement, but the summers are mild and pleasant. It is best to avoid making the journey during the monsoons when the trail is more likely to be muddy and treacherous. Tosh experiences temperatures are as low as -8 degrees Celsius in the winter and as high as 25 degrees Celsius in the summer. The Tosh Trek has become so well-known in India beyond that, the Parvati Valley is now often known as the Tosh Valley. Tosh may be a tiny village, but it's big enough to be explored on foot. At such lofty heights with such magnificent views, a hot mug of tea and a maggie are not to be missed. Weekend escapes don't get much better than this. Due to its proximity to Delhi and ease of access, Tosh Trek is a top choice for a weekend trip.
Day 0: Drive from Delhi to Kasol
● A Day Zero Trip to Kasol Including a Drive from Delhi (514 Kilometers, 12 Hours Of
● Assemble at the designated pickup location at 5 o’clock. The tour leaders will be
introduced, and a briefing on the day’s events will be given.
● The next day, leave for Kasol, a small village in Himachal Pradesh Kullu area noted
for its clean waterways and verdant forests.
● Explore the Majnu Ka Tila.
Day 1: Hike to Chalal | Cafe Hopping
● After reaching Kasol, head to the hotel where you'll be staying and have delicious
● After that, climb to the picturesque village of Chalal, from which you can see over the
Parvati Valley. Mark your return after enjoying the tranquilly outdoors for a few
● Later, Go and hit some fantastic Cafes through Kasol and check out the local market.
● Have dinner and stay in Kasol’s hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Kasol to Barshaini | Hike to Tosh
● On day two, travel 16 kilometres (1 hour) from Kasol to Barshaini and then hike to
Tosh (3 Kilometers, 2 Hours)
● Mark your Trip to Barshaini will begin after a quick breakfast.
● Once we reach Barshaini, take a climb to Tosh, where you can explore and unravel
the breathtaking panoramas of snow-capped mountains and towering pine trees.
● Head to the hotel or homestay that has been prearranged in Tosh.
● Supper and an overnight stay in Tosh.
Day 3: Tosh Sightseeing | Back to Kasol | Departure
● On the third day, go on a sightseeing tour of Tosh before returning to Kasol to prepare
● The plan is to leave the allocated lodging shortly after breakfast and go on a day of
sightseeing during visit Tosh Waterfall and various cafes.
● Start making our way to Kasol. Stop by the sacred Manikaran Gurudwara on the way.
Catch a bus that takes us back to Delhi that night.
● The trip to Manikaran will depend on the available time.
Day 4: Delhi Arrival | Trip Ends
Sign off to Delhi. End your Trip with some good memories. The journey comes to an end.
₹10,200.00 / Person
- Volvo Tickets From and To
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary By Individual Cab Pick and Drop
- Hotel, Homestay or Cottages for Stay
- Parking, Toll, Driver Charges
- Meal Breakfast and Dinner (No Travelling Meals )
- 5% GST Extra
- Any Food or Bavrage Charge
- Any Entry Fee for View Point
- Anything which is not Mention in Inclusion
When is the optimal time for a Tosh Trek adventure?
Most people go on the Tosh Valley hike between July and September. In the colder months
of the year, between November and March. If you can, try not to make the trip between July
What is The best way to get to Tosh Valley?
Travelling from Bhuntar to Tosh is convenient via taxi or local bus. Between Bhuntar to
Tosh, there is a distance of 51 kilometres.
Where do hikers begin and finish the Tosh Valley Trail?
Kasol serves as both the beginning and endpoint of the Tosh Valley Hike. The first step is to
get to Kasol, where you can take a taxi or a bus to Bharani. From here, the hiking party will
begin their journey. On the way back, your guide will take you as far as Bharani. Your Tosh
Valley Trek ends when you reach Kasol via public transportation.
When hiking to Tosh, what kind of weather can we expect?
June, July, and August, the months just before and after the monsoon, are ideal for a trek in
the Tosh Valley.
How many days is the Tosh Trek?
The length of the Tosh Trek is 6 kilometres. The trailhead for the Tosh Valley Trek is located
in Barshaini and extends all the way to the settlement of Tosh.