OverviewWhat makes Prashar lake a must-visit destination? Prashar is a beautiful blue-water lake in Kullu Valley encircled by the Dhauladhar mountains. Located in the Mandi area of Himachal Pradesh, the beautiful Prashar Lake is mainly unknown. This hike is particularly picturesque as it winds through a wooded area and crosses several small streams. Meanwhile, the trail passes through many villages, providing opportunities to learn about and experience local life. While hiking, you may see the Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal, and Kinnaur mountain ranges in all their glory. The local temple of Prashar Rishi, situated by the lake, features stunning Himachali architecture and is well worth a visit for architecture buffs. In addition to Prashar lake, there are many other beautiful places nearby that you can also explore. These include Bijli Mahadev Temple, Lord Ramchandra Temple, and Kulant Pith. A forest guesthouse, a camping place near Prashar lake, or even the Parashar temple itself would be the best place to stay if you are looking for camping near Prashar lake.
Day 1 : Drive from Delhi to Manali (530 Kilometers, 13 Hours)
- The group assembles at the pick-up point at 7 PM.
- We’ll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing session would also be provided.
- Afterward, we’ll head out for an overnight journey to Manali.
Note: The pickup point will be Majnu Ka Tila Bus Stand.
Day 2 : Manali Arrival | Local Sightseeing
- On this day, we will head out for a local sightseeing tour of Manali where we will be visiting Hadimba Temple which is an ancient cave temple believed to be 500 years old.
- We’ll also visit Manali Mall Road and go for Cafe hopping in Old Manali.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
₹6,200.00 / Person
- Volvo Tickets From and To
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary By Individual Cab Pick and Drop
- Hotel, Homestay or Cottages for Stay
- Parking, Toll, Driver Charges
- Meal Breakfast and Dinner (No Travelling Meals )
- 5% GST Extra
- Any Food or Bavrage Charge
- Any Entry Fee for View Point
- Anything which is not Mention in Inclusion
No Faq Found..